Friday, July 1, 2011

Work Place

Hey Strangers,

I am once again way behind, so forgive the lack of timeliness on this post.  Anyway, I am staying at a hotel in Orlando for work which happens to be a block away from the Orange County Courthouse.. which some of you weirdos may realize is the site of the Casey Anthony trial.


The place is an absolute media zoo.  I can't walk to get a calzone or pita without weaving through all of the reporters.

Unfortunately, my lovely wife is the cause of all these problems.  She finds the case fascinating.  I will admit, Casey is one crazy lady, but how people can sit there day in and day out and watch lawyers say a bunch of words that don't mean anything is beyond me.  It would have been more interesting if she would have testified.

Anyway, I just thought it was cool that I sleep a block away from the psycho mom herself.  If you would like me to yell a message at the gigantic building where she is kept while not looking crazy on TV, I might consider it... but then again, that is a pretty tough judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment