Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Taming of the Mane

Hello Valued Readers,

I have shocking news for all of you.  First off, I am way behind and you all should expect a barrage of posts soon.  Secondly, Lia chopped off her beautiful mane and paid someone to rub carrot juice in her hair which makes it straight like white people hair.  She looks quite cute, but this is one of the most drastic steps she has taken yet towards integrating into american society.  The last grasp for acceptance into white culture this significant was when she married me.  Don't worry, this was much cheaper.



So you all remember the beautiful amazonian princess that I married, pictured above with her full flowing mane.  Now take a look at the transformation! She can pretty much walk through Arizona now without anyone even thinking about asking to see her citizenship papers.



So that is my story.  My wife no longer has the long flowing locks of her youth.  I think this symbolizes a new stage in our lives, a step forward into maturity.  Goodbye to video games and tv, and hello to... better video games and HDTV? Growing up isn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty mrs lia!!!! I love it!!!

    -Megan :)

    ReplyDelete