Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pippa has taken over my life & other truths

Sean has totally been rocking at this blogging thing and I am so pumped about that because otherwise this blog would have a total of one update this whole year. Sad.

I've been a little MIA recently because being a mommy is  time consuming! Pippa is sooo cute so all I want to do is go explore our neighborhood with her on walks or snuggle her on the couch. My life productivity has really taken a hit. I'm okay with that...I'll never get these puppy months back (I do realize that I sound like a nut and that she is just a dog).

A picture montage of the cutest puppy in the world. Yes, she has a big head. She actually gets personally offended when someone on the street doesn't stop to pet her. "Do you know how cute I am??" Amen sista.




Can you handle that? I can't.

I also want to grumble a bit about how it was 44 degrees this morning here in Nashville and about how I  am sitting in my flannel pj's and a down puffy jacket on my couch because I refuse to turn the heat on in April. Hmph.

I'm gonna go iron now (aka snuggle my puppy). Maybe I'll have something else to blog about one day...don't count on it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment