Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here goes nothing..

Well the time has finally come for us to enter the blogging world. It was a long time coming I suppose. I (Lia) have been obsessed with reading and following different blogs for years now but never had felt inspired to start my own. Sean had mentioned a few months back that we should start a blog about our life after we got married...and here we are over a month into marriage.

We aren't sure what kind of direction this blog is going to take but knowing us it will be be pretty awesome (ha). The upcoming months are going to be busy busy with trips all over the country. Everyone decided it would be a good time to get married. I wonder where they got that idea? Expect some posts soon about St. Augustine, New York City, Ohio, Houston, Nashville and of course the Very Sunny Sunny Isles. Also I'm thinking about blogging some of the cooking adventures I've been taking in the kitchen and maybe I'll write about how very important it is that I get a Dyson ASAP. Sean probably has his own crazy ideas for posts...I'm excited to see what he comes up with. We both have poor memories and neither of us are very good at remembering to take pictures places so I'm hoping this will push us to document important events and the everyday life we lead.

Anddddd

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment